– the type of personal data processed;
– the reasons and purposes of the processing;
– the rights that you may exercise as an interested party.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
– TECNOTELAI Srl agrees to adopt technical and organisational solutions aimed at ensuring high standards of legality, security and protection in processing personal data provided by customers, as required by the new GDPR regulation
– The data is processed by TECNOTELAI srl, with registered office in Castel Maggiore (Bologna), Via Bonazzi no. 4 for the purposes of complying with contractual obligations related to the production and sale of products and the provision of services and, specifically, for administration and accounting purposes, related to existing contracts, as well as to permit effective business management.
– The processed data consists of information related to customers, both natural persons and legal entities, that have provided their data pursuant to the previous Law on Privacy (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003), or that provide their data at the time of signing a new contract to permit its performance.
– The provided data is processed based on the free consent expressed by the party interested in its processing, to allow TECNOTELAI Srl to comply with obligations of a contractual, accounting and fiscal nature related to an existing business relationship.
In compliance with the provisions contained in the GDPR, the intention of this policy is to provide you with the required information and ask for confirmation of your consent to process data for transactions connected with our company’s supply of products and/or services.
Pursuant to articles 12-14 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 we hereby inform you that:
a) Purpose of processing: personal contact and fiscal data acquired directly and/or through third parties by our Company shall be used for production, administrative and accounting purposes, related to existing contracts, as well as to permit effective business management.
b) Processing procedure the data will be processed manually, electronically, with electronic and IT tools, memorised on IT supports or printed supports, or any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the minimum security measures as per the EU Regulation.
c) Mandatory nature: provision of your data is necessary for complying with contractual, accounting and fiscal obligations and to permit effective business management.
d) Consequences of refusal to provide/process the data: the refusal to provide the requested data or consent to process it, may prevent performance of the activities in question, in such case our Company shall not be held liable or in breach. The data controller shall also notify the data subject that failure to communicate or incorrect communication of mandatory information has the following consequences:
– impossibility of the controller to ensure adequate processing of the data for contractual agreements for which it is performed;
– the possible failure of processing results corresponding to obligations required by the tax, administrative, etc. laws for which it was performed.
e) Your data which is processed will be communicated to third parties (authorised employees, suppliers, consultants, Banks, companies specialised in management of payments, law firms) only for what is strictly necessary for the normal performance of production, administrative, accounting and corporate activities. Your personal data shall not be provided to third parties.
f) Access rights are guaranteed to your personal data governed and included in article 15 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
g) The data subject has the right to request the rectification, erasure, restriction of processing as well as right to object to processing as per articles 16-21 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 by sending the relative request by email to email@example.com. If the data subject feels his/her rights under GDPR have been violated, he/she may send a complaint to the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data.
h) We hereby inform you that the data controller is: TECNOTELAI Srl, and the Data Processor is Ms. Silvia Mazzolini.
The Data Controller for personal data declares to comply with the personal data security rules envisaged by GDPR and to have applied the required security measures.
Based on the above and unless we receive notification otherwise, we shall consider your consent to processing you data as previously granted.
Castel Maggiore (Bologna) 25 May 2018
The Legal Representative
RULES FOR USING THE WEBSITE
The Web pages of this website are periodically updated: however, the Authors shall not be held liable in relation to the completeness and updating of the contained information. Moreover, no liability can be attributed for any tampering with the website or contained data performed by third parties.
The user is responsible for all risks connected with the use and browsing of the website. The Authors shall not be held liable for any damages resulting to the user’s IT equipment following access, use and downloading or viewing of the material present on these web pages. Like many other companies
TECNOTELAI Srl – Via Bonazzi,4 – 40013 Castel Maggiore (BO)
Tel. +39 051 700096 (10 linee) Fax +39 051 0822139 – R.E.A. BO 0334438
P.IVA 00588341206 – C.F e REG. IMPR. BO 02546520376 – Cap.Soc. € 234.000,00 I.V Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – www.tecnotelai.it
collects technical information from the user’s computer whenever he/she visits one of the website pages.
This information communicates the user’s IP (Internet Protocol) address, type of browser used, address of any connected websites and other technical information solely for statistical purposes.